If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions:
- Are you having trouble making progress towards completing your Ph.D.?
- Is it hard to sit down and write your dissertation?
- Does the literature review feel overwhelming?
- Are you overwhelmed by the prospect of choosing a topic?
- Do problems with your advisor upset you and slow you down?
- Have you gotten stuck at the proposal phase?
- Can you work well with your committee?
- Are you having difficulty managing your time?
- Has procrastination become a habit?
- Do you worry that you may never finish?
…or if you are stymied by any aspect or phase of the dissertation process, coaching may help.
Dr. Mary Mckinney has helped hundreds of graduate students overcome blocks, get back on track with their work, and finish their degrees. Dissertation Coaching provides focused one-on-one assistance, typically by telephone, to help you accomplish your academic and personal goals.